Sunday 27 May 2018

Muse Challenge # 267

When I saw the current inspiration card at Muse, created by Kim Heggins




I knew what I wanted to do. That doesn't happen often, so I was going with it. 

I was inspired by:

  • the "tea" theme
  • the general layout
  • card with dimension


Here's my card




I started with Unity Stamp's Cup of Tea. I stamped the tea bag and tag towards to bottom right of the card and the sentiment towards the upper left of the card with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added some color to the tea bag and tag with Copic markers. I trimmed the panel slightly, added some fun foam between the card base and the panel to add dimension. Some sequins complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

3 comments:

  1. So sweet...really love your adorable card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super simple and cute! Love this! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.