Sunday 1 April 2018

a2z Scrapbooking - April Challenge

It's April - well, actually April the 1st. This year it is both Easter Sunday and April Fools Day. Doesn't seem right, does it. Now, that it's April, it's time for a new challenge at a2z Scrapbooking. This challenge this month is

Challenge BadgeApr18

Here's my card





I started by printing out the Hero Arts PT003 Bright Blossoms digital kit. I chose one flower and added stripes using Copics and a ruler to create a plaid background. The sentiment is from Hero Arts DK113 Chalkboard Frames and Messages digital kit. I thought it was fun to keep the colour on the background and keep the bloom black and white.

We'd love for you to join us at a2z Flower Power challenge.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.