Thursday 5 April 2018

a2z Scrapbooking - April 5th post

It's my turn to share a card over at a2z Scrapbooking. I used a couple of digital files to create my card. I'm starting to get more familiar with using digital files. The current challenge at a2z Scrapbooking is 

Challenge BadgeApr18
We'd love for you to join us.

Here's my card



I started with Hero Arts PT003 Bright Blossoms digital kit printed onto 80 lb cardstock. I chose the sunflower. I added color with Copics, because I find that they don't make the inkjet printer ink bleed. I fussy cut the blossom. For the background, I chose 96 lb bristol, scribbled several blue/teal Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and blended the inks with a water brush. I added more scribbles with the markers until I achieved the look I was hoping for. I printed out the sentiment using Hero Arts DK113 Chalkboard Frames and Messages digital kit. I trimmed it down and matted with black cardstock. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.