Sunday 28 January 2018

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #032

I feel like I've wandered away from the great challenges at Tic Tac Toe Challenge. However, I'm back ...  I love the inspiration from the tic tac toe board while at the same time giving me a bit of choice. Here is this week's board



Here's my card




I chose the left column - polka dots, banner, sparkle. I found some polka dot washi tape for the horizontal banners. For the banner, I stamped the Happy Birthday using Simon Says STAMP Big Scripty Greetings and my MISTI. I added the colors individually using Hero Arts inks (Grape Juice, Strawberry, Orange Soda, Emerald Green), overlapping each color slightly. For the sparkle, I added some strips of silver sparkle cardstock to the banner.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.