Thursday 4 January 2018

STAMPlorations January 2018 Post

Happy New Year! So blessed to be continuing on at STAMPlorations CAS as a member of their design team. For this month, our challenge is




Here's my card



I love this bible passage. It reminds me of Linus in a Charlie Brown's Christmas, who reminds us of the true meaning of Christmas. It's a wonderful stamp, part of STAMPlorations Typografia in Faith collection - Glory to God. I used silver embossing powder to heat set the sentiment on vellum. For the background, I used 96 lb bristol and some yellow/orange/pink Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I scribbled each marker randomly and used a water brush to blend the colours until the background panel was covered. To adhere the vellum, I hid glue dots behind the rhinestones in the corners.

We'd love for you to join us at STAMPlorations CAS. A reminder to please keep your card, clean and simple (CAS) and use our optional twist of silver - or not!

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.