Tuesday 30 January 2018

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge - Layer It Up

When the challenge is "layer it up", it's an extra challenge for this clean & simple card maker. I find it easier to make a one-layer card than a multi-layer card. It's a good way to "stretch" my creativity. 

Here's my card



i started with a layering stamp set - good way to get layering, right? I used Hero Arts CL862 Color Layering Graphic Flowers and stamped with Hero Arts inks - Strawberry, Soft Cantaloupe, Ultra Pink, Summer Sky, Cup O' Joe, Field Greens and fussy cut the flowers and leaves. When assembling the flower, I used dimensionals between layers so I could enter my card here at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge.

The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple: Thank you stamp set. I found some patterned paper that seemed to go with the flower.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love that fun flower! Wonderful design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.