Friday 29 December 2017

a2z Scrapbooking - December 29th post

I love the Christmas season. It's the one time of year that I "reach out" to friends and family and actually send handmade Christmas cards. I love receiving Christmas cards from friends and family, all over North America. To get snow here in Vancouver during the Christmas season - magical! Although, it's "officially" after Christmas, I have one last Christmas card for a2z Scrapbooking


I started by thinking that I would create a one-layer card. I masked off a strip near the bottom of the card with post-it tape. I stamped using Hero Arts Color Layering Holly and Hero Arts Pine and Pale Tomato inks. I carefully removed the post-it tape and didn't like the uneven "edges" of the stamping. So, on to plan B, where I stamped the sentiment and matted with gold cardstock to cover the uneven edges.  

Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.