Tuesday 26 September 2017

The Merry Christmas Challenge #36

It's time for the Holly & Ivy team to post at The Merry Christmas Challenge where the challenge is always 

Anything Goes + Christmas

Here's my card for this week


I chose some non-traditional colours for my card. I started by adding colour with distress inks (picked raspberry, cracked pistachio, peacock feathers) with a waterbrush onto watercolour paper. Using Simon Says STAMP Lined Trees die, I cut the watercoloured panel and some silver shimmer cardstock. I liked the look of the trees on black - a bit of drama. The sentiment is from The Ton's Holiday Flourish stamp set, heat embossed with silver embossing powder.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.