Sunday 3 September 2017

Muse Challenge #231

Away for the long weekend, visiting a friend and I couldn't resist not playing along with Muse this week after seeing this beautiful card by Cat Craig



I was inspired by

  • the beautiful spray of flowers
  • the colours
  • the general sketch
  • the scripty sentiment in black

Here's my card



I chose to start with STAMPlorations Blossom Sprays #1 which I colored using Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a water brush. I'm away from home so I needed to use the closest colours to Cat's card that I had with me. The sentiment is Simon Says STAMP Thanks die (which I borrowed from my friend). I didn't have any fun foam, so used "plain" black cardstock. 

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. Sue, this is such a lovely addition to the Muse gallery. Your soft and bold colors make for a wonderful flower spray.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.