Friday 1 September 2017

House of Cards - September Challenge

September? How is that possible? Well, it is September 1st so that means that it's time for a new challenge at House of Cards. This month's challenge is


SEPTEMBER 2017
Add text and/or Colors


Here's my card



I started with STAMPlorations Trendy Leaves stamp set. I chose the leaf with the text on it - to adhere with the challenge of add text. I grabbed my inks that most closely matched the colours of the challenge (Hero Arts Soft Brown, Distress inks - Antique Linen, Rusty Hinge, Tea Dye, Aged Mahogany). I inked each leaf with two different colours, making good use of my MISTI. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Big Scripty Greetings. I found some printed paper that coordinated with the colours and matted the main card panel.

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. These autumn leaves look great! I can almost feel the texture in each one! Fun design too!
    Take Care!
    Michele, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fall card, like the texture! Donna HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.