Monday 11 September 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #229

I'm back with a card for the new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch

No automatic alt text available.


Here's my card




I flipped the sketch a couple of ways. I masked a 2" circle. I added distress inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade, chipped sapphire) in ink blending tools to mimic a sunrise sky. I added the bulrushes from Technique Tuesdays' Growing Wild stamp set and the dragonfly from Technique Tuesdays' Wildflowers stamp set. I matted the focal panel with black. The sentiment is from TT's Wildflowers stamp set and is stamped on a scrap of the vertical strip used. I found some printed paper that I felt worked with the focal panel. 

We'd love to see what you can create starting with our sketch #229.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.