Monday 14 August 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #225

Gotta brag for a minute. I'm now a design team member at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. If you're one who loves sketch challenges, then Atlantic Hearts is a place you'll want to visit weekly. 

Here's this week's sketch

No automatic alt text available.


Here's my card





I love bright colours. So I pulled some out for this week's card. I started with STAMPlorations' ARTplorations Ethnic Organic 2 stencil. I added distress inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry) in a random way. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Big Scripty Greetings stamp set put on a die cut 1.75" circle cut from a scrap of bright pink cardstock.

We'd love for you to join us and share what you created with this sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.