Sunday 2 July 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #294

There's a great sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week.




Here's my card



I started by using Tim Holtz's Latticework stencil with distress inks (spun sugar and picked raspberry) with ink blending tools. I looked through my collection of 6x6 paper packs until I found some patterned paper that works with the colours of the stencilled panel in America Crafts Spring 6x6 paper pack. I felt that I needed to mat the stencil panel with a solid colour to make the panel pop. I found some scrap green cardstock, that worked with the patterned paper for the banner. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Flower Friend stamp set. I added a few sequins for a bit of shine.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Your card fits the sketch beautifully. I like the perfect placement of the sequins too. pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft stenciling behind the sentiment - it's such a sweet thank you card. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.