Tuesday 25 July 2017

Christmas Card Throwdown: July Colours Challenge

Love thinking about Christmas in July. Joining in at Christmas Card Throwdown for their 




Here's my card



I used Simon Says STAMP's Ornaments stamp set with Color Box Paintbox (12 colours). When inking up the stamp, I moved the stamp a bit to each colour to help the colours blend and not leave a distinctive line between the colours. I fussy-cut the ornaments. To make the ornaments pop, I chose black as the card base. For the ornament tops and the sentiment, I heat embossed with gold. To complete the card, I used some gold thread to "hang" the ornaments.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Blending the pretty inks like that is a good way of using the colour challenge and the gold really sets them off.
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card you made :-)) I like rainbow baubles.
    Thanks so much for playing along with Christmas Card Throwdown. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.