Saturday 29 July 2017

a2z Scrapbooking - Hero Arts Mix and Match Monsters

Are you a child at heart? I am - I love the cute, adorable stamps and then try to make cute cards. Check out my post at a2z Scrapbooking

Here's my card



Aren't the monsters cute? who would be afraid of these monsters? I'll admit though, it takes a bit of time to stamp a monsters. For buddy on the left, you have to stamp in stages - first the body, then the arms and legs, then the eye and mouth. I found my MISTI to be very helpful for this. I coloured the monsters with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and spread out the colour with a water brush. I added glossy accents to the eyes for a bit of shine and dimension. 

There's only a bit of time for you to join us for our current Anything Goes challenge at a2z Scrapbooking July Challenge.



We're looking for Hero Arts products to be the "star" of your creation. If you're looking for Hero Arts products, check out the a2z Scrapbooking etsy store. When your cart gets to $25, use my code Sue15 to get 15% off. 

Thanks for visiting
sue



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.