Monday 1 May 2017

House of Cards - May Challenge

It's the 1st of May which means that it's time for another card challenge at House of Cards. The challenge is 


Add Sequins and/or Colors


Here's my card




I was inspired by the beautiful colours of this month's challenge. I started by lightly marking a 3" by 2.25" rectangle, with a pencil. I used Hero Arts Garden Flowers by Lia and Hero Arts Shadow Inks (Passion Flower, Lemon Yellow, Tide Pool, Soft Cantaloupe and Green Hills) and stamped, somewhat randomly within the rectangle. I erased the pencil marks and hand drew the frame with a black fine line marker.

The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Lots of Thanks stamp set. I matted the card with a green which matched the leaf colour.

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. Nice card

    (✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)
    Teamie HOC
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so admire hand drawn frames--yours is wonderful, as is the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hand drawn frame around you flowers. Love all the colors. Shirley Team Mate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.