Monday 29 May 2017

a2z Scrapbooking - Hero Arts E6217 Purring Kitty card

I'm up again at a2z Scrapbooking with this card.



For those who know me, I love kitties. When I saw this cute Hero Arts kitty, I knew I had to have it, even if it is a woodblock stamp. I find it more difficult to store woodblock stamps - however, I just couldn't resist. 

I stamped the kitty and coloured it with Copics W2, W3, R22 and R35. I matted the panel using Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 8. For the background, I used distress inks (stormy sky, tumbled glass, shaded lilac and hickory smoke) for the background panel. I found a scrap of a complementary piece of cardstock for the horizontal piece. I popped the kitty panel up with dimensionals. I couldn't decide on a sentiment so left it without one for now. It will be a nice card for one of my kitty-loving friends.

It's a bit ironic that my card doesn't have a sentiment because the current challenge for May at a2z Scrapbooking is


We'd love for you to join us. There are a couple of days left. Just be sure to use a Hero Arts product prominently on your card. If you need some Hero Arts products, be sure to check out a2z Scrapbooking etsy store. When your cart exceeds $25, be sure to use my code Sue15 for 15% off.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.