Saturday 1 April 2017

House of Cards - April Challenge

Happy April 1st ... It's April Fools' Day. No fooling around here. It's time for a new challenge at House of Cards


APRIL 2017
Feather Images and/or Colors


Here's my card


I was inspired by the colours and feathers of this challenge. I used The Crafters Workshop's TCW389s Mini Fancy Feathers stencil. I added colour with distress inks (cracked pistachio, salty ocean and ground espresso) and ink daubers. I started with one feather. It didn't seem enough, so I added two more.  The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Big Scripty Greetings. I added a dark brown mat for the card to complete it. 

We'd love for you to join us this month. Thanks for visiting.
sue

5 comments:

  1. Love your stenciled feathers - I thought about using a stencil but didn't. The colors are very pretty. Shirley TeamMate

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, like how you combined the colors on your stenciling! Donna HOC teamate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you simple and clean card. Fun feathers too.

    (✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)
    Teamie HOC
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pretty card! It's so light and airy and reminds me of spring!
    Take care!
    Michele, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue!!! Adorable card...Thanks for sharing with us... Hugs..Paula

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.