Saturday 29 April 2017

a2z Scrapbooking

I'm up today at a2z Scrapbooking

Here's my card



I started by using Simon Says STAMP Tri Square craft die with a piece of kraft cardstock. Then, I used a Cuttlebug Oxford embossing folder to add a bit of detail to the background. I chose three images from Hero Arts Purr stamp set and aligned them with the square cut-outs on a piece of white cardstock. I coloured the images with Copics. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I used Stampin' Up's oval and scalloped oval punches to complete the card.

If you're looking for Hero Arts products, take a look at the a2z Scrappbooking etsy store. When your cart gets to $25, use my code Sue15 for 15% off your purchase.

Thanks for visiting
sue 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.