Wednesday 1 March 2017

Hero Arts SA085 Highlighting Stencil Hello Card

Can't believe that it's already March. I'm thinking that someone has shortened the number of minutes in a day and maybe even the number of days in a week; certainly someone has shortened the number of days in a weekend - it sure feels that way.

Well, with the beginning of a month, that means that there is a new challenge at a2z Scrapbooking

Image may contain: flower and text
My supply of Hero Arts stencils is very limited. I picked up Hero Arts SA085 Highlighting Stencil and wondered what I could do to create a card. This is what I ended up with.


I thought it would be fun to ink up various speech bubbles with different colours of distress inks and add a sentiment to one speech bubble. I inked some speech bubbles, wiped off the stencil and flipped it over to ink more speech bubbles. 


We'd love for you to join us for our March challenge. Just remember to use a Hero Arts product prominently on your project. If you're looking for Hero Arts products, please check out a2z Scrapbooking etsy store. When your order exceeds $25, use my code sue15 for 15% off.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Very cute CAS indeed!! Love the pastel colored speech bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think it is great and with all those speech bubbles in so many different colors it really has a cheerful demeanor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.