Saturday 4 February 2017

MFT Card: Sketch Challenge #318

It's been awhile since I was organized enough to join the sketch challenge at MFT. Here's this week's sketch



Here's my card



I love the clean & simple look to the sketch. I started with MFT Spotlight Sentiments stamp set. I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink, covered with clear embossing powder which I heat set. I then added distress inks with ink blending tools - twisted citron, mermaid lagoon and peacock feathers. I found a scrap of black embossed paper to use on the right edge. I added a few sequins to finish the card.

Thanks for visiting
sue 

1 comment:

  1. Your follow the sketch to a T!! How cool is that. The mix of blue and green is striking and effective! Well done, Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.