Sunday 29 January 2017

a2z Scrapbooking - You're So Lovely Card

It's my turn to post a card over at a2z Scrapbooking

Here's my card



I used Hero Arts CL949 You're So Lovely to stamp the blooms and leaves. Using copic markers, I added colour between the stamped lines on the blooms to add some dimension and shading. For the leaves, I added some shading on the ends of the leaves. I chose to place the blooms and leaves towards the top of the card. The sentiment from Hero Arts CL943 Color Layering Bouquet balances the blooms and leaves. A few sequins adds just a bit of sparkle and shine.

Come shop at a2z scrapbooking etsy shop for Hero Arts supplies. If your cart gets over $25, use my code Sue15 for 15% off your purchase.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. I really love those flowers & your use of the Copic for shading is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.