Sunday 27 November 2016

52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown: November Stash

Starting to really get into the Christmas spirit and joining the group at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown definitely helps.

Here is this week's challenge




Here's my card


I used Simon Says STAMP's Maryanne Snowflake and Kate Snowflake dies to cut out snowflakes on the front panel. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Lots of Joy stamp set, which I inked with Versamark, sprinkled a bit of Stampin' Up's Dazzling Diamonds glitter and silver embossing powder. Here's a close-up.


I matted the panel with a piece of silver glitter paper an now I have bits of glitter everywhere!

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. sobre et brillante cette carte Foley, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the way you've die cut the snowflakes to let the silver shimmer shine through! Fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win for this challenge, Sue!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.