Thursday 11 August 2016

TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #63

I'm playing again at TIME OUT Challenges

The current challenge is

'Holidays with the Optional Twist of No Stamping' 
(stamped sentiments allowed)

Here's my card


Who makes cards without any stamping? What a fun "optional twist" with this challenge. I had to put on my thinking cap. I started by embossing a piece of silver shimmer paper with a Sizzix snowflake embossing folder. I made a small tag and added distress inks (broken china and salty ocean). I die cut the sentiment using SImon Says STAMP Deco Tree die. To finish off the card, I added some silver cord and a silver bow.

Here's a close-up



I did it ... no stamping. I used ink with an ink blending tool but no stamping!

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful embossing folder you've used and I always love using tags on cards! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.