Sunday 1 May 2016

Muse Card Challenge #163

I was so fortunate to spend the weekend crafting at a retreat in Monroe, WA. The retreat ran from Thursday to today. What a wonderful time to play with paper! The struggle for me though, I couldn't transport my entire craft room so the supplies I had on hand were limited. Nonetheless, I was able to make some cards to fit this week's challenge at Muse Card Challenge

Here's the beautiful Muse card created by Jenni Murray




I didn't think that I had enough with me to create something, so I was going to "pass" this week. Then I changed my mind and came up with this card.



I was inspired by:
  • the three layer die cut flower
  • shiny pink
  • rhinestone
  • sentiment with both script and print 
I used the MFT DieNamics Flower & Leaf Trio to die cut the flowers which I covered with Wink of Stella for some sparkle (wasn't able to perfectly duplicate the "shine").

Here's a close-up



Sentiment is from Paper Smooches Salutations stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue


4 comments:

  1. This is truly CAS ! and love it ! Thank you so much for joining in this week I haven't the biggest collection of stamps or dies thats why you will often see the same stamp a few times!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shimmer on this - beautifully simple! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.