Thursday 14 January 2016

Less is More: Week 258

So, I was all ready to post my card here yesterday for the current challenge at Less is More (finished an evening early) and then I realized that the challenge was for a one layer card. Oops - back to the drawing board.

Here's the challenge
It's
One Layer Card
 time again and we are continuing the New Year with a 
Flourish
So we'd like to see a flourish somewhere on your creation.


Here's my card


It's very similar to yesterday's card - except that this is a one layer card. Anyone else intimidated by one layer cards? I keep expecting that the last thing I do, will mess up the card - like a smudge, dropped stamp ... you know!

I used the Stampin Up set





The sentiment is from Paper Smooches



I felt that it needed something more so I drew dash lines to frame the flourish.

Thanks for visiting
sue



4 comments:

  1. CAS and effective. You are right about adding the border! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic elegance and perfectly flourished
    thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! Great CAS make.
    Thank you so much for your entry
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS card, beautifully elegant for a sympathy card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.