Wednesday 6 January 2016

Just Us Girls Challenge #324 - Word Week

The current challenge at Just Us Girls is a word challenge



Here's my card






I used this embossing folder (bamboo) with kraft cardstock and then added a bit of distress ink (pumice stone) with an ink blending tool to add a bit of dimension.





I have this stamp set (not even sure what company, nor where I purchased it). I stamped the little boy and coloured in the top and pants with copics in grey.





The sentiment is from this Lawn Fawn stamp set - thank you, in Japanese.





Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love that darling image paired with the bamboo background, perfect. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet image. Love your background too. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.