Friday 1 January 2016

Fusion Card Challenge - Seasons Greetings

While the current challenge at Fusion Card Challenge is titled Seasons Greetings, I strayed from this theme.

Here's the challenge

 I incorporated the sketch and was inspired by birds on tree branches to create this card



I used this super cute stamp set by The Alley Way (which by the way, I'm sad that she's closing up shop) - sorry the photo is so dark! I coloured the birds and leaves with copics.


I cut out the leaves using these dies from Paper Smooches






I then had to find a stamp with a small enough sentiment to fit on a leaf. I found this Paper Smooches stamp set and used the "hello" stamp



Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment on the falling leaf ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that plaid ribbon and the cute little tweets in the tree! thanks for joining us in the Fusion Card Challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that plaid ribbon too! It absolutely brings everything together - the colors, the festive Christmas design. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.