Saturday 12 December 2015

Mojo Monday 427 Contest

Here's my card


It's for the current challenge/contest at Mojo Monday

Here's the sketch





I used distress inks and ink blending tools (tumbled glass, broken china, salty ocean and faded jeans to ink up a piece of cardstock. I then used this embossing folder to add "texture".






I cut a square piece and then cut that into four little squares. I mounted these (keeping their orientation) on a piece of dark blue cardstock. I found a scrap of printed paper that worked for the horizontal band.

On a scrap piece of white cardstock, I stamped the sentiment from this Stampin Up set.





I added a few stamped snowflakes and die cut the sentiment and snowflakes with a circle die. I added a bow from sparkly silver ribbon.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.