Monday 28 September 2015

Happy Little Stampers CAS September 2015 Challenge

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Happy Little Stampers



I chose one stamp from Penny Black's Dahlia stamp set to ink with versamark onto watercolour paper. I heat embossed the image with clear embossing powder. I used a few Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a waterbrush to add colour to the image. I'm really liking these markers because they are so easy to use and make my watercolours turn out!

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring with your Zigs, Sue! Love this beautiful image embossed in white --- lovely!! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you colored this! Just the right amount of shading on the center of that flower--perfection!

    Toni
    HLS CAS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers .... Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.