Tuesday 4 August 2015

Stamp Nation - California Vacation - a virtual vacation

A virtual California vacation was held at  Stamp Nation

They had a series of challenges. I made cards for a few of the challenges.

Challenge 1 -  In honor of the Golden State, add GOLD to your card!


I used this Hero Arts Tall Flowers stamp set with Versamark, gold embossing powder and a heat tool on vellum. I coloured the opposite side with copics. I added some gold borders (to help me hid the adhesive of the vellum) and gold thread.

Challenge 4 - Use stripes on your card. You can use the traditional black & white prison stripes,
or change it up with a pop of different colors.


I chose to use multi-colours, instead of black and white.


I inked up this stamp set with different colours on each stripe.

I used these dies for the flower and sentiment.

Challenge 6 - Use 3 or more colors on your card in honor of our tour of The Painted Ladies of Postcard Row


Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.