Saturday 15 August 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Aug 9 - 15 Picture Perfect Challenge

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Paper Smooches
 
 
Here's the photo inspiration

 

I've realized that I don't (yet) own enough Paper Smooches outline stamps.

I fortunately (for me for this challenge), I found this stamp set. I used the "corner" flower and stamped on six coordinated pattern paper to mimic the pattern fabric and stitch lines. I then fussy cut the flowers.

For the background, I used a canvas background stamp using SU Early Espresso ink on kraft to mimic the canvas background in the photo. My flowers were a bit small - so I used a piece of natural ribbon to separate the flower "panel" from the sentiment area.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG OMG!! This is just BEAUTIFUL!! SO HAPPY You Found the Stamp Set too!! I LOVE the Canvas Textured Background it makes the Flowers POP!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you Play along again this Week!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.