Saturday 4 July 2015

Colour Me Challenge - CMCC #78

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Colour Me

 















This was tricky for me. My SU Real Red stamp set is brand new and really juicy. I kept getting ink everywhere. I used a variety of border stamp sets. I lined up my card front using looseleaf lined paper. I'd ink up the stamp and stamp it in line with one of the lines on the lined paper. I would not re-ink, I'd stamp two more times, to give me a different tone of the same colour. I repeated the process with the other border stamps.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love your your shadow stamping! Thank you for sharing your card with us ar Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful stamping :) loved the card.. Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.