Thursday 4 June 2015

the Paper Players PP247

Here's my card
It's for the challenge at the Paper Players

 For my line, I chose the left column. 

Used this SSS Stamp Set and the Stamp Nation "spotlight" technique to create the card. Stamped the sentiment on the card front.
 

Stamped the same image on coloured cardstock and then die cut balloons from this die set and another balloon die set (I forgot to take a picture of - I think that they're Paper Smooches). Carefully super-imposed the balloons on top of the stamped image on the card front. Added balloon strings with a black pen.

Tape from this Michaels' set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. I like your washi tape off to the side..fun idea! Thanks for playing along with my tic tac toe challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love all of the white space, and how the strings of the ballloons run off the center panel. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.