Sunday 7 June 2015

The Card Concept #36

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at The Card Concept

This is the inspiration

I think that this card follows the "clean and graphic" style. It has clean lines, simple treatment of text, the message is communicated quickly and I'd say that it was bare boned (well, except for the three sequins, which add a bit of shine but are quite monochromatic in colour).

I chose to highlight the crimped cupcake paper and the white, cream and green colours. I dug out my crimper (the swirl one) and crimped a piece of cream (off-white) cardstock. I found my Papertrey Ink "Thank You" die and used it to cut a green scrap piece of cardstock. Of course, I felt that it needed a bit of bling, so I added some sequins.

Thanks for visiting
sue

4 comments:

  1. Very lovely colors and design Sue.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely colors and design Sue.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you were inspired Sue and this is lovely and graphic. Great to see you at The Card Concept x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.