Thursday 23 April 2015

Less is More Week 220

Here's my card


It's for the current challenge at Less is More

Here's a theme to conjure up a pretty picture
Up, up and away!
For this one you can think balloons, planes, other things that fly and things that can be carried along on the breeze.
Let your imagination take flight!
 
 
I used a similar technique to Kristina Werner did with balloons, here

 I used this My Favorite Things stamp set



and inked each butterfly with the lighter colour in each row and "rocked" the stamp along the edges with the darker colour.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More this week.
    Your card is brilliantly CAS and love how you've created an ombre type look with your stamps and inks. There's 2 other challenges at least you might want to play along with too - Uniko Studio where it's things with wings and CASology where the code word is OMBRE. Many thanks Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, I love the technique you used on those butterflies!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.