Friday 13 March 2015

Virginia's View Challenge #13

So - this card is very similar to my first card today for the Less is More week 214 Colour Challenge. I like the look.





This card is for Virginia's View Challenge - where the challenge is "All Things Embossed".


I punched out many flowers from 65# white cardstock.


 

I used these distress inks to ink the edges of the flowers.
 

I adhered the flowers to a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" cardstock. Then I ran it through my Cuttlebug with this embossing folder.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. GREAT job!! Love love your inking and dry embossed details! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All Things Embossed” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.