Sunday 15 March 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #177

It's been crafting weather - rainy! It's too wet to do anything outside. Nothing better that hiding in my craft room.

Here's my card


Here's the sketch

 

 Freshly Made Sketches

 I used this Tim Holtz stencil

and daubers and these distress inks to ink up a panel of white cardstock
 
 I cut a thin border with this SU border punch

Inked up the sentiment from this SU stamp set with Memento Tuxedo black ink and made a banner. It needed something else so I made a thin mat to go around the banner.

The inked panel needed something to make it pop, so I matted it with black.

Thanks for visiting
sue
 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love the background! Such pretty colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty stenciled background! Beautiful job! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.