Sunday 22 February 2015

Mojo Monday #385

I was fortunate enough to go to a crafters' retreat with some good friends. The funny part is that we rent the upper part of a duplex, stay two nights and it's in our City. It's a great way for us to "get away" and really focus on crafting and friends.

While there, I was able to complete a submission for this sketch. 

Here's my card
 
 Mojo Monday


For those who know me, I am challenged when it comes to non-right angle things - so the diagonal strip was a stretch for me. I was able to "overcome" my challenge by keeping things monochromatic - I simply used a different embossing folder.


 I wasn't able to perfectly match the embossed sections - so I covered my inaccuracies with the 1/4" black strips.

I found some scraps in my bin a short chevron strip and two plain cardstock pieces to complete the card.

Thanks for visiting.
 Sue




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.