Sunday 22 February 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #174

While at my crafters' retreat this past weekend, I made this submission for this week's sketch
 




Freshly Made Sketches





This card followed the same basic premise as my previous card (see Mojo Monday #385). In retrospect, I should have used the same width of black strips throughout.

For the stamped image, I used a circle template and used Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed Distress Inks, applied with daubers to "create" the sun. I used an image from Technique Tuesday's Wildflowers stamp set, stamped with Memento Tuxedo black in.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the textured background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! I love the colours you've used and i love the images you've added to your card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.