Sunday 22 February 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch # 111

A more colourful card created at this weekend's crafters' retreat, inspired by this week's sketch



 CAS(E) this Sketch



 

I used this stencil. I masked off the area above and below the chevron/triangle strip.

Used these distress inks and daubers to add colour. I repeated the process to get two lines of colour.

I had just received this stamp set from Stampin Up - Lotus Blossom and was anxious to try it out. It's a three step flower stamp - however, I only used the 2nd and 3rd flower stamps and both stem stamps.

I cut out the Lotus blossom with the green blade and cut the Melon Mambo cardstock mat with the blue blade.


 Stamped the "THANK you" from this Simon Says Stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

 I liked the way this card turned out.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Sue! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.