Wednesday 18 February 2015

A Blog Named Hero - Small Scale Challenge

So .... it appears that I have difficulty with white space. I feel obliged to "fill" the space. This was a good challenge for me to "leave it alone".

A Blog Named Hero 

The challenge was to "use only a small section of your card, small pieces or small-scaled items".

Here's my card


I used a circle stencil; taped off the adjacent circles because I'm not very precise with my ink placement. I've come to realize that this is much easier using the daubers (rather than an ink blending tool - all a matter of scale).


 Used this black ink and this Technique Tuesday stamp set

 Found a small "Thanks"

This was the panel. I felt it was missing something. So, I matted with black and I'm pretty happy with the finished card.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I totally understand what you mean about wanting to fill space but you did a fabulous job on our Small Scale Challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero! -Jessica ABNH DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.