Saturday 3 March 2018

CAS on Friday - Challenge #127

I used to be quite intimidated by one layer cards. I believed that I would mess the card up on the very last step - you know, drop the ink pad on the card, leave an accidental finger print on the card, etc. However, I've realized that it's just paper and perhaps that messed up card was just practice! When I saw the current challenge at CAS on Friday, I knew that I had to play along.

One layer wonder - make a card with no layers

Here's my card





I started with Simon Says STAMP Star Medallion stencil and added distress inks (ripe persimmon, wilted violet, salty ocean) with ink blending tools. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Flower Friend stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. Sue, what a pretty card! I love your ink blending and layout. - Sweet Kobylkin
    Click through to know today the easiest way to pimp up one-layer cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.