Tuesday 21 November 2017

The Merry Christmas Challenge #44

It's time for the Holly & Ivy team to post their cards at The Merry Christmas Challenge, where the challenge is always 

Anything Goes + Christmas

Here's my card


For my card, I masked off a 1.5" strip with post-it tape. I used The Ton's Holiday Flourish stamp set and Hero Arts Pale Tomato and Field Greens inks. I carefully removed the post-it tape. I felt that the masked area needed some definition, so I used a fine black marker and a ruler to mark the edges of the 1.5" strip. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Peace on Earth stamp set. I matted the panel on some dark grey cardstock to make the panel pop.

We'd love for you to join us at The Merry Christmas challenge by creating a Christmas-inspired project.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.