Friday 6 October 2017

a2z Scrapbooking Post

I have a new card posting at a2z Scrapbooking today. Since it's less that three months to Christmas, I'm adding to my collection of Christmas cards. Here's today's card.


I'm loving the 2017 Christmas release of Hero Arts stamps. I've used parts of three different stamp sets for this card - Hero Arts CM186 Color Layering Joy Message, Hero Arts CM181 Bird Words (just for the holly berries) and Hero Arts Color Layering Holly. I used Hero Arts inks (Field Greens, Cup O' Joe, Pale Tomato). I matted the panel on a piece of red cardstock.  That's my clean & simple Christmas card for today.

We'd love for you to join us at the current challenge at a2z Scrapbooking 


We've changed the rules up a bit. A winner will be chosen randomly and will win a digital stamp set - this month, it's Go Wild. If the winner also used a Hero Arts product, there's an additional prize of a $20 gift certificate to the a2z Scrapbooking etsy store. If you're looking for Hero Arts products, consider the a2z Scrapbooking etsy store. When your cart exceeds $25, use my code Sue15 for 15% off. 

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.