Monday 21 August 2017

Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC011

I'm having fun participating at Tic Tac Toe Challenge where the current board is




Here's my card



I chose the left column - burlap, flower, leaf. For the burlap, I chose a "natural fibre" ribbon, with a knot for a bit of interest. For the flower and leaf, I chose Altenew's Bamboo Rose. I stamped the images on 96 lb bristol and used Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a water brush for a watercolour-look. I fussy cut out the flowers and leaves. The sentiment uses Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple: Thank You stamp set. 

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet rose stamp! I love that you've repeated it over and over ~ darling! And such pretty coloring! Thank you for joining us this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.