Monday 21 August 2017

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

Made a card for the current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

Add A Sentiment
This week we are showcasing Impression Obsession Products. You don’t have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.

Here's my card



I started with MFT's Fishnet stencil and added distress inks (mermaid lagoon, salty ocean, peacock feathers) with ink blending tools. I used MFT's Spotlight Sentiments, stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink. I added a few sequins and matted the panel on black to finish the card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card! Such a fun design! Love it!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.