Monday 14 August 2017

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

Super fun challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge this week

This week the challenge is
For A Child 
This week we are showcasing Neat and Tangled Products. You don’t have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.


Here's my card



I started with Your Next Stamp's Blast Off stamp set. I stamped the rocketship image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured the image with Copic markers. I masked off the rocket ship and added faded jeans and chipped sapphire distress ink with ink blending tools. I added some spatter with Gansai Tambi Pearl colors - with a wet paint brush, I picked up some silver pearl paint and put it on an acrylic block. With the paint brush, I flicked the paint onto my panel (to look like sparkly stars). I removed the mask and die cut the panel with a circle die. I popped this up with some fun foam. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. i think that a child or someone young at heart would like this card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome and fun, love your sky.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.