Monday 7 August 2017

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

For those who know me, I like clean and simple cards. If they are remotely messy, like texture paste, I tend to shy away. I was, however, intrigued by the current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

This week the challenge is
Splatter It 
This week we are showcasing Ranger Products. You don’t have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.

Here's my card



I started with STAMPlorations Blossom Sprays #1. I added colour with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. Love how vibrant the colours are. I felt that the splatter needed to have a bit of a shimmer so I pulled out my Gansai Tambi Pearl Colours. Using a paint brush, i added some water to the little trays of pigments. I picked up some paint and placed it on the edge of an acrylic block. Using the same paint brush, I flicked ink onto my card. I will admit this was fun! So much fun in fact, I repeated it several times with different colours. I just may have overdone the splatter.

Here's a close-up



Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.