Sunday 13 August 2017

Muse Card Challenge #228

Joining in with the gang at Muse this week with this card by Anita Bowden



I was inspired by:

  • the colours used
  • die cut flower
  • especially for you sentiment
  • white and black card with pop of colour

Here's my card




I used Paper Smooches' Dainty Flowers die with black cardstock. I also die cut the flower and leaf using white cardstock and then applied distress inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry, mermaid lagoon and wilted violet) with ink blending tools. I used the inlaid die cut technique to make the flower. I matted the focal panel with black cardstock to match the flower outline and sentiment. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Made for You stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty little card, love this die cut and the colours inside it. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this flower and thought about using it for the challenge - you have made it look beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and so pretty, Sue ... those rainbow colours have such great impact against the black outlines! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect, Sue. Love the very clean look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the slim clean black lines of your design, Sue. A fabulous interpretation of my card and everything perfectly placed. Gorgeous infilled rainbow too.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.